All content on the Website is copyrighted and protected pursuant to the Polish Act on Copyright and Neighbouring Rights dated 4 February 1994.
Disclaimers and liability
The Organiser team shall not be liable for any damage resulting from the use of the Website and/or any of its content by Users.
The Organiser reserves the right to moderate the History submitted by Users and/or to delete the History that has breached the terms and conditions of the Website.
Personal data policy
Registration with the Website requires the provision of at least the following personal data: first name,
last name, province, town, year of birth, gender, e- mail address and telephone number
The Website processes the personal data of its Users in accordance with the applicable laws. Remember, though, that if you do not provide such information then you will not be able to upload your History.
When using the Website, our servers automatically log information sent by the User’s web browser when browsing the website. Website logs may contain information such as network query, IP address, browser type, browser language, date and time of network query and at least one browser cookie.
- The Website does not automatically gather any information except for information contained in browser cookies. Browser cookies are small text files used to store some information on your computer. Since browser cookies are harmless to you and to your computer and data, we recommend against disabling cookie support in web browsers. The Website login functionality requires cookie support. Using cookies allows us to continually improve the quality of our services and to improve our Users’ satisfaction, by storing their preferences and tracking their Website browsing behaviour and trends.
- Cookies are computer data, in particular text files, that are stored on the Website User’s end device and are used for the purpose of browsing the Website pages. Cookies usually contain the name of their originating website, the time of their storage on the end device and a unique identification number.
- The party that stores and accesses cookies on the Website User’s end device is the Website administrator, MillionYou Creative Sp. z o. o., with its registered office at ul. Juliana Bruna 9/28, 02-594 Warszawa.
- Cookies are used to:
a) adjust the content of the Website pages to the User’s preferences and to optimise the use of the web pages; in particular, cookies allow us to identify the Website User’s device and to display the website properly adjusted to the User’s individual needs,
b) prepare statistical data that help us understand how the Website Users use its web pages, which allows us to improve their structure and content,
- The Website uses two main types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device until such User, leaves the website or exits the software (Internet browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User’s end device for the time specified in the cookie parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
- The Website uses the following types of cookies:
a) essential cookies that allow the use of the Website services, such as authentication cookies, which are used for Website services that require authentication,
b) security-related cookies, such as cookies used to detect authentication abuses on the Website,
c) performance cookies, which allow us to gather data on how the Website pages are used,
d) functional cookies, which allow us to store the User’s settings and personalisation of the User’s interface, e.g. in respect of language choice, User’s region, font size, website appearance etc.
e) advertising cookies, which allow us to provide the Users with advertising content adjusted to their interests.
- Cookies stored on the Website User’s end device may also be used by advertisers and/or business partners affiliated with the Website administrator.
- Further information concerning cookies can be found in the “Help” section of your web browser.